Cryptocurrency is a hot topic for technology aficionados. However, these digital currencies are still a mystery to most people. Without a thorough understanding of how cryptocurrency works, investors put themselves at risk for fraud. Co-Founder and CEO of DigitalMint, Jonathan Solomon joins me to explain all things cryptocurrency and answers questions like:
1. What is cryptocurrency?
2. How many types of cryptocurrencies are there?
3. What is a blockchain?
4. What is more important the cryptocurrency or the blockchain?
5. Is there an authority when it comes to cryptocurrency?
6. Why do you think people want to eliminate paper money for cryptocurrency?
7. What is the process of mining for cryptocurrency?
8. How are new different cryptocurrencies created?
9. How is the value of cryptocurrency determined?
10 How do NFTs work?
11. What are NFTs used for?
12. Why do people buy NFTs?
13. Why are NFTs bad for the environment?
14. Are NFTs a good investment?
15. What are some of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges?
16. When it comes to cryptocurrency; do you think the stock exchange is what gives it, validity?
17. What’s the benefit to using cash-to-crypto services like BTMs, kiosks, etc.?
18. How do Bitcoin ATMs work, like a regular ATM? How do customers know their information is safe?
19. What safety features are important to look for in selecting a Bitcoin ATM?
20. Recently hackers have been deploying ransomware through cryptocurrency transactions. What can you tell us about that?
21. Do you think cryptocurrency will replace our current currency system in the future?
– How DigitalMint provides services to victims
For more information about DigitalMint visit: Digitalmint.io
Follow Digital Mint on Twitter at: Twitter.com/DigitalMintIO