Growing your own vegetables can be a wonderful way to save money and grow fresh produce. Nowadays, there are many different ways of doing this, from planting directly in the soil to growing them in pots on the kitchen window sill. No matter what type of veggie garden you’re planning, Vegetable Account Manager at PanAmerican Seed Company Josh Kirschenbaum gives some gardening tips to help you grow your vegetables successfully. Josh answer questions like:
- What are some vegetables that I can grow inside?
- What are some good beginner vegetables for people to start out with?
- Are heirloom seeds better?
- How to deal with insects in and outside?
- What should you take into consideration before making a garden?
- Are there vegetables that should not be grown next to each other?
- Can you grow vegetables indoors all year round?
- Are grow bags good for vegetable growth?
Visit Panamseed.com/handpicked for information about PanAmerican Seeds
Like PanAmerican Seed on Facebook at: Facebook.com/HandPickedVegetables
Follow PanAmerican Seed on Twitter at: Twitter.com/PanAmSeed
Follow and Like PanAmerican Seed on Instagram at: Instagram.com/HandPickedVegetables