There is always negative news out there. Just turn on the local TV news and you’re bound to hear about a story that is guaranteed to incite some sort of emotion. When you are bombarded every day with negative news what effects can it have on your overall and how can you cover come them? Author, Dr Wayne Pernell explains what you can do to protect your mental and physical health from the stresses of bad news. Dr Wayne also answer questions like:
- Is there any way to avoid bad news?
- What are some common reactions to bad news?
- What are negative psychological effects of negative news?
- Can negative news affect you physically?
- Should you stop watching the news?
- Is it possible to do an information fast?