Relationship contracts are a hot topic lately, but what makes a contract effective and non-offensive to the parties involved? What should a relationship contract contain? How can a couple that doesn’t have a written contract enforce one if they need to? For an answer to these questions and more, check out Team MVP correspondent Brian Althimer latest interview with Sex and Intimacy Coach Leah Carey as she delves into the world of Relationship Contracts. Leah will answer questions like:
1. What is a relationship contract?
2. What generation is using relationship contracts the most?
3. Where did the concept of relationship contracts originate from?
4. Are these contracts legally binding?
5. Do relationship contracts work?
6. How are relationship contracts enforced?
7. What are some things you have heard of couples putting into their relationship contracts?
8. Can you add and take away things from the contract?
9. Why are couples even considering these contracts?
10. What are some things that should be included in a relationship contract if you enter into one?
11. Do you think simple communication is just better; compared to entering into a meritless contract?