Electric cars are a popular topic in modern times, especially with the rise of electric vehicles. Whether you are looking for a Tesla model, Ford or other electric cars, you need to know about how they work. President of EV Annex. Matt Pressman gives a breakdown of if electric cars are worth purchasing and answer questions like:
- What are the different types of electric cars?
- Is it more expensive to repair an electric car compared than a regular car?
- Which companies make electric cars?
- How does the electric car charger station works?
- Can I charge an electric car from home?
- What is it like to drive an electric car?
- What is the difference between a hybrid and electric car?
- What affect does hot and cold weather have on an electric car?
- How long can you drive on an electric car charge?
- How long does an electric car take to charge?
- Do you think driving an electric car will become the norm for many in the coming years?
For more information about Electronic Vehicle parts and accessories visit EV Annex at: Evannex.com
Follow EV Annex on Twitter at: Twitter.com/Evannex_com
Like EV Annex on Facebook at: Facebook.com/Evannex
Like and Follow EV Annex on Instagram at: Instagram.com/Evannex_tesla